Dog Owners / Carers and Dog Walkers
Residents Dogs must be registered to use the Gardens. Please contact Committee Member Kit Davis on this email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs must be with a responsible owner/carer at all times.
- Any dog faeces must be removed immediately
- Dog poop bags and dog bins near gate entrances.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Gardens after dark.
- Visitors dogs are not allowed in the Gardens
All dogs proscribed under the Dangerous Dogs Act, plus any dogs perceived to be threatening to young children (those would include Rottweilers, Pitt Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers etc and any hybrids of these), must be leashed or muzzled in the Gardens at all times.
We enjoy being a liberal garden and allowing dogs to be unleashed and we would appreciate your co-operation so that we can keep it that way.